[OFBiz] Users - Problems Compiling

dkey
Hi all,

This may not apply to everyones;s problem but what I have found in regards
to my previous post in compilation problems are as follows.

Removing iiop.properties didn't change anything, but thanks for the
pointer :)

My OS Fedora Core 3
Kernel 2.6.12-1372----------> THIS KERNEL WILL NOT COMPILE OFBIZ FOR SOME
REASON

I had to drop back to

2.6.11-35 or 2.6.9-1.667

These compiled just fine and ran flawlessly. I had a suspicion that the
auto YUM update had done something because if you re-boot it will always
grab the new Kernel.

Hope this helps all,

Dale

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Problems Compiling

Ray Barlow
hmmm, now you've got me worried. I thought that kernel was fine and I am
running at least one live site using it. Question is did I do a full
compile since the kernel upgrade?

Certainly restarted and it's definitely active on the 6.12 version.  I
suspect I did do a clean compile at some point, but I seriously don't
and will not try it now until I've got another test machine with 6.12,
as I can't afford to test that sort of problem on the live machine!

This is not the latest SVN I am using maybe 3-6 weeks old.

Ray