[OFBiz] Users - Product Keywords (error)

[OFBiz] Users - Product Keywords (error)

firas-3
Hello,

An error happens when adding a new keyword under
Catalog Manager->Product->Keywords

======= PSEUDO-LOG ======
GenericEntityException: column "relevancy_weight" is of type numeric but
expression is of type character varying
====== /PSEUDO-LOG ======

I've located the error to the relevancyWeight variable (in
/product/product/ProductEvents.java) which is declared as String instead of
int.

Regards!

</Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Product Keywords (error)

David E. Jones

Which version of OFBiz is this? I seem to vaguely remember something
like this from the distant past, but I'm not totally sure...

If it is a recent version could you describe what you did to get this
message?