[OFBiz] Users - Promotion help - X products for $Y

[OFBiz] Users - Promotion help - X products for $Y

Jim Brockman
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a "Buy X products for $Y" promo working?

Basically, I need a "3 for $99" type promotion, where the original price
will vary, but once all 3 are in cart, the total for all three is $Y

I've tried a bunch of variations on promos, and can't seem to get that one
to work.

Conditions: X Qty of Product Is Greater Than 2
Condition Categories: selected categories here
Action: X Product For Y Price Qty 1 Amount 33
Condition Categories: selected categories here

This seems to get me the 3rd item in cart at $33, but the original two stay
at same price.

Any advice much appreciated.

-Jim

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Promotion help - X products for $Y

David E. Jones

The easiest way to see it is to look at the example data. In the
DemoProduct.xml file, or in a running system with the demo data
loaded, look at the ProductPromo and related info with ID "9015".

-David