[OFBiz] Users - Sales order problem

michal-2
Hey all,
I have some trouble with finding certain features in ofbiz.
I created an sales order, then approved it, then shipped it.
Status of that order is Completed and when I go to Orders tab and then order list, then click on that completed order.
In payment information box I have link receive payment.
Lets say that this order total amount due is $500. So when I click receive payment and enter $200 for personal check and click save. It takes me back to order info page and payment of 200 is listed there togeother with receive payment link. So click on it again and receive another 200, save it goes back to order info and now both payments of 200 are there but the receive link is not there anymore. Why the link is not there anymore if there is 100 left to be paid on that order ?
Second question is how can I check which invoices has been paid partialy and what is due amount left ?
Thanks
Michal