[OFBiz] Users - Re: Accounting Manager

Gan Chun Yee
Hi Si,
I opened up the link you sent to me. However I notice
there is only Online Demo. So does it mean that I
can't get the extension Module and install it into my
own local machine? As I afraid I have nothing to show
on the Accounting Module when I present to my client.
Hope can get any assitance from you.

Gan

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:01:31 -0700
From: Si Chen <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OFBiz] Users - Accounting Manager
question
To: OFBiz Users / Usage Discussion
<[hidden email]>

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/accounting.php

Gan Chun Yee wrote:

>I noticed that in the online demo as well as the
Video

>Conference 2005 about Accounting presented by Si has
>this AccountingEx module beside the normal Accounting
>module. Can I know how can I show this as I installed
>into my machine but it doesnt have the AccountingEx
>module.
>
>Thank you
>
>Regards,
>Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Re: Accounting Manager

Si Chen-2
Gan,

On the bottom of the page it should say that this new accounting
component requires a licensing fee.  That's why there is only an online
demo.

Si