[OFBiz] Users - Error when viewing Invoices

[OFBiz] Users - Error when viewing Invoices

Gan Chun Yee
I'm not sure whether ofbiz have this problem or not,
but i received this error when i tested on sequoiaerp.

Under the Order Manager, When I click on the Invoice
link  after I created the shipment of the order, the
error thrown out as shown below:

Error: The application script threw an exception:
Sourced file:
D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
: Method Invocation InvoiceWorker.getBillToParty : at
Line: 56 : in file:
D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
: InvoiceWorker .getBillToParty ( invoice ) Target
exception: java.lang.NullPointerException BSF info:
D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
at line: 0 column: 0

Appreciate if somebody can help to fix it.

Regards,
Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Error when viewing Invoices

Si Chen-2
Hmm...  We've tried this a number of times and have not had this
problem.  Can you send a complete log for this error?

Si

Gan Chun Yee wrote:

>I'm not sure whether ofbiz have this problem or not,
>but i received this error when i tested on sequoiaerp.
>
>Under the Order Manager, When I click on the Invoice
>link  after I created the shipment of the order, the
>error thrown out as shown below:
>
>Error: The application script threw an exception:
>Sourced file:
>D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
>: Method Invocation InvoiceWorker.getBillToParty : at
>Line: 56 : in file:
>D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
>: InvoiceWorker .getBillToParty ( invoice ) Target
>exception: java.lang.NullPointerException BSF info:
>D:\OfBiz\sequoiaerp-0.8.0-all-platforms\sequoiaerp-0.8.0\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\WEB-INF\actions\invoice\editInvoice.bsh
>at line: 0 column: 0
>
>Appreciate if somebody can help to fix it.
>
>Regards,
>Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Error when viewing Invoices

Si Chen-2
Better yet, create a bug report
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=145855&atid=763271

Also, after downloading the initial 0.8.0 version, have you done an
$ svn update
to get all the bug fixes and patches to date?  (There are about 40 -
50.)  You might want to do that first and do a recompile to see if it's
still there.

Or, you can try the online demo and see if the same problem happens.  It
should be more up-to-date.

Si