[OFBiz] Users - Re: Lazlo Correction

dkey
Sorry,

I must appologize once more, I was refering to the version of Lazlo not
OFbiz. What I need help with is the build script that I mentioned in the
post, because it was built with it an older version of both OFbiz and
Lazlo :)

Dale

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Re: Lazlo Correction

Matt Penner
Hi Dale,

I'd like to help with this but I'm at the conference with little time to
test this out and next week I'll be heading off on a personal family
vacation.  Unfortunately I'll be out of the loop and not much help until
late August.

Just wanted to let you know I'm very interested in this and wasn't ignoring
this thread!  :)

Thanks,
Matt