[OFBiz] Users - when does the conference start?

[OFBiz] Users - when does the conference start?

Si Chen-2
Hi.  Just wanted to know at what hour (8? 9? 10?) does the conference
start in the morning?

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - when does the conference start?

Matthew E. Porter
Si (and Everyone Attending):
  The conference starts at 8:30 am tomorrow morning in the Union Room at Drury Inn - Convention Center.  If you have not checked in yet, the desk will be open outside the room.

  More detailed information can be found in this email - http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2005-July/008295.html .

  Also, if you are planning to attend the Contegix Sponsored Baseball Games (Cardinals vs. Brewers), please call or email me ASAP.  Tickets are free to attendees and we *may* have a few extra for spouses.  We will be meeting in the lobby of the Drury Inn at 6:30 pm PROMPTLY!

  Call my office number below and leave a message.  I will call you back within a few minutes (it rings through to my mobile).

Cheers,
  Matthew

---

Matthew E. Porter

Contegix LLC

900 Walnut Street

Suite 700

Saint Louis, MO  63102

Phone: 314.621.8105 ext. 9

Phone: 877.426.6834 ext. 9

Fax: 314.621.8484

E-mail: [hidden email]

"Beyond Managed Hosting for Your Enterprise"