[OFBiz] Users - Re: Re: OFBiz hosting

Brad Plies
Yes at the OFBIZ conference Contegix gave a presentation on techniques
they have developed for effectively and efficiently hosting OFBIZ (or
any other webapp really) as well as a presentation about optimizations
they've made for hosting OFBIZ on the database and kernel levels.  Later
at the conference we took a tour of their facility which was rather
impressive like Al had already said.  Certainly they could help you.  In
my view having a hosting provider with some expertise in the software
you intend to use is rather helpful.

Others on this list probably have good suggestions too.

Brad