[OFBiz] Users - Re: What projects we use?

[OFBiz] Users - Re: What projects we use?

Rohit Rai
Thanks for the pointer Jacques, but that is a link I have seen much before I actually downloaded or Used Ofbiz.

But I would like to know what actually comes by default in the Ofbiz.

Somethings there are still not clear, do we use Jetty or Tomcat and other things.

One thing was what I saw in docs. It says we use Jetty, so I explored the Ofbiz directory and right Jetty is there compiled in a jar. But then we also have Catalina there??? What does that mean.

Will anyone please clear this stuff.

Rohit

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Re: What projects we use?

Ian Gilbert
Hi Rohit,

We have a number of projects here which are alternatives.  Jetty and
Tomcat are examples of this.  You can use either (and indeed others) and
you will determine this at setup time.  The same is true of databases
(although these usually stand separate).

HTH

Ian