[OFBiz] Users - Running reports...

glenn rice-3

A hopefully simple question for my first post:

    How do you run reports in OfBiz?

I see under the Orders tab, there is a reports option. But what about
all the other items? Are there really no other reports in the system
(other then the few basic on-screen lists)?

I keep seeing reference to JasperReports and various report definition
.XML files in the archives and the OfBiz directory structures... but no
mention of how to run them or no menu items linking to them.

Anyone wrestled with this previously or have any links to some online
docs I may have missed?

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Glenn

[OFBiz] Users - Tomcat and mod proxy headache

drosowsk
Hello everyone,

first of all, I would like to say hello and thank you for being a great
source of information for everything regarding ofbiz.

That being said, here is my reason for posting to the list.
For almost two days now I try to get apache working together with ofbiz
(tomcat).
We're running a rather old version of ofbiz (3.x).
I configured Apache to use mod_proxy to pass everything from localhost:80/
to localhost:8080/, here is a sample of my config:

        ProxyPass /images http://localhost:8080/images
        ProxyPassReverse /images http://localhost:8080/images

        # Redirect to default --> ecommerce
        ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/

The apache configuration seems to work, since I get a new log entry in ofbiz
when I'm connecting to localhost:80 :
2005-08-17 11:12:50,153[ControlEventListener.java:70 :INFO ] Creating
session: 9B27D1F21C9FACE3D95D2964669C8183.jvm1

After that, I get a browser error pop up (Connection refused for
localhost:8080).
So it seems like apache passes the request through to localhost:8080, but
ofbiz stops after creating a new session. I tried to connect to
localhost:8080 and that works fine too.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Daniel