[OFBiz] Users - Simple Pricing Question

Gregg Kloke
Hello,

I am a pretty new OFBiz user.  A simple price scenario we have set up:

1) A list price for a product of $50.00
2) Price rule that applies a discount depending on the group you are in.

This works fine.

Now we have a 30 day promotional price that should override the standard and all customers should see in the web store.  I thought I could create a Pormotional Price record for the product and set the >From and Thru dates appropriately.  This does not seem to work correctly as it is ignored.  I am missing the obvious here.

- Gregg

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Simple Pricing Question

Daniel Kunkel
Hi Gregg

Try setting the Default price to $50, and see if that works.

I may be wrong, but I think it's the default price that's used in the
calculations.

Daniel

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 09:20 -0500, Gregg Kloke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a pretty new OFBiz user.  A simple price scenario we have set up:
>
> 1) A list price for a product of $50.00
> 2) Price rule that applies a discount depending on the group you are
> in.
>
> This works fine.
>
> Now we have a 30 day promotional price that should override the
> standard and all customers should see in the web store.  I thought I
> could create a Pormotional Price record for the product and set the
> >From and Thru dates appropriately.  This does not seem to work
> correctly as it is ignored.  I am missing the obvious here.
>
> - Gregg

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Simple Pricing Question

Gregg Kloke
Seems like all it pays attention to is "List" price.  We must not have
something turned on that should be turned on.  I tried "Default Price" and
it ignores as well.