[OFBiz] Users - Techniques for moving large tables help

[OFBiz] Users - Techniques for moving large tables help

David Riggle
Hello everyone.

I am trying to port a table with about 3800 records into ofbiz. The way
I am currently trying it is by grabbing all the records by using the
delegator.findAll() method. The problem I am having is that my computer
ends up running out of memory during this method. What are some other
ways to port this large amount of data into ofbiz's tables?

- David Riggle

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Techniques for moving large tables help

Si Chen-2
Have you tried the EntityListIterator?

David Riggle wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I am trying to port a table with about 3800 records into ofbiz. The
> way I am currently trying it is by grabbing all the records by using
> the delegator.findAll() method. The problem I am having is that my
> computer ends up running out of memory during this method. What are
> some other ways to port this large amount of data into ofbiz's tables?
>
> - David Riggle

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Techniques for moving large tables help

Running out of memory with 3800 records? Wow, what is your heap size?
Or, perhaps there are other things going on in the instance? The ELI
is the way to go as Si mentioned, but still that many records should
only cause problems when there isn't much memory on the Java heap...

-David