[OFBiz] Users - XA Connection error

Mghibeh
Dears I have connection error to Ms SQl Server and this is the excption what should I do.

XAConnectionFactory.java:371:ERROR] Can't get an XAConnection
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Error establishing socket.
    at com.microsoft.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)

RE: [OFBiz] Users - XA Connection error

Chakraborty, Debanjan [WHQEO]

Hi,

    Have you downloaded the JDBC Driver for MSSQL Server 2000? Once you have done that and set it up properly in OFBiz, then you also need to ensure that the MSSQL Server Service is running. I came across this problem once and finally noticed that the MSSQL Server Service was not running !!!!! Also ensure that you are using mixed mode authentication for SQL Server and that the user profile that you are using  in order to connect to SQL Server has the necessary permissions on that database.

See if this helps….

Regards,

Debanjan