[OFBiz] Users - demo is available

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

Just wanted to let you know we've set up an online demo with both a
stable OFBiz/Sequoia ERP release and the accounting/GL component David
and I have developed together.  You can access it here:
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/demos.php

If you find bugs, please report it!

Thanks,

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - demo is available

Bugzilla from elliot.li@gmail.com
Hello,

Congratulations! It looks excellent!

BTW: the "admin" account is available. Is this a bug or a security hole?

On 8/26/05, Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody -
>
> Just wanted to let you know we've set up an online demo with both a
> stable OFBiz/Sequoia ERP release and the accounting/GL component David
> and I have developed together.  You can access it here:
> http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/demos.php
>
> If you find bugs, please report it!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Si

Best regards,
Yan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - demo is available

For anyone who wants an introduction to the accounting piece, check
out he presentation that Si gave at the Users Conference a few weeks
ago. It is a good video and gives a nice overview of the piece and
its capabilities. You can download from this page:

http://www.ofbiz.org/VideosConf.html

The main section that introduces this is only 10 minutes or so, and
it is about 8:30 into the first accounting video (Day 1, Session 4).

-David