[OFBiz] Users - is it possible to use weblogic DataSource/pool?

[OFBiz] Users - is it possible to use weblogic DataSource/pool?

Chris McCarley
I have an application that uses OFBiz and WebLogic
(8.1).   Currently they run as separate servers.
However, now there is a requirement to run in a
failover mode with Oracle.

My question is: can I configure the OFBiz entityengine
to use a WebLogic DataSource(pool)?  I tried using the
appserver integration approach and it appears to not
work with weblogic currently.  But if I can at least
start OFBiz as a startup class and use a WebLogic
datasource, it may be sufficient.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris McCarley