[OFBiz] Users - multiple invoices

T E Schmitz
I need to cover the following aspect of UK taxation:

Works of art *must* to be issued on a separate invoice (which has a
specific format). If a shop sells "ordinary" goods and works of art, and
if a customer buys both types of goods in one order, the shop has to
issue two separate invoices.

As far as the customer is concerned, he is most probably not aware of
this tax issue nor will he care. The payment should ideally be one
transaction.

Any ideas how I can achieve this?
I presume separate catalogues are not the way forward.

--

Regards/Gruß,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

Re: [OFBiz] Users - multiple invoices

David E. Jones

Things are already structured to allow for multiple invoices per
order, and the application of a single payment to multiple invoices.

So, the bulk of the effort required for this will be to configure
somehow which products must be on their own invoice, and then just
change the code that creates an invoice from an order to behave as it
should.

-David