[OFBiz] Users - session / cookie cart problem when switching from standard to secure hosts

[OFBiz] Users - session / cookie cart problem when switching from standard to secure hosts

Helmut Eggebert
Hi,

Since my standard host and my secure host aren't related (ex. www.foo.com
and subdomain.foo.com) then I don't think the cookie domain setting will
solve my problem.

What I need is a trick to force Tomcat to always append a JSESSIONID to
urls.  I know other people have asked about this in the past, noticing that
if cookies are disabled its always appended.  Has anybody figured out how to
force Tomcat to append the JSESSIONID to urls?

Thanks!