[OFBiz] Users - urgent - we need help to resolve

[OFBiz] Users - urgent - we need help to resolve

puranisank
I am getting the following error all on a sudden.
So that the order confirmation is not completed.

"
  • Problem with order change; see above error"

    Could I please get help to resolve this as early as possible ?

    Thanks and regards
    Purani

    Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

    cjhowe
    Purani,

    We're going to need A LOT more information.  Also, in
    the future can you make the subject more reflective of
    your problem?

    --- [hidden email] wrote:

    > I am getting the following error all on a sudden.So
    > that the order confirmation is not completed.\"
    > Problem with order change; see above error\"Could I
    > please get help to resolve this as early as possible
    > ?Thanks and regardsPurani

    Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

    Hi Purani,

    my first guess is that you need an "urgent" solution because your site,
    running OFBiz, is in production; my second guess is that your company
    doesn't have enough internal OFBiz skills to dig into the code (or at
    least the logs) to find what is causing this error.

    Running a live site in this situation is a bit scary, in my opinion, and
    I'd suggest your company to subscribe to a commercial support program:
    there are several solution providers listed in the OFBiz site.
    Alternatively, your company could invest some resources in OFBIZ
    training for the internal team.

    Kind regards,

    Jacopo

    > I am getting the following error all on a sudden.So that the order confirmation is not completed.\"
    > Problem with order change; see above error\"Could I please get help to resolve this as early as possible ?Thanks and regardsPurani

    Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

    cjhowe
    It's not only scary, but makes me, like I'm sure a lot
    of the list, at times feel taken advantage of.  You
    say you have clients which to me means you're getting
    paid to know this system, but yet you're asking
    questions that are relative novice in figuring out if
    you've read the docs that have been suggested for you
    and have an IDE.

    In any case, in the hope that you'll eventually get a
    knack for OFBiz and contribute back...

    CheckOutHelper.java lists that error in 6 places

    Once after OrderChangeHelper.approveOrder fails
    Once after OrderChangeHelper.rejectOrder fails
    another time after OrderChangeHelper.approveOrder
    fails
    once after OrderChangeHelper.cancelOrder fails
    and another time after OrderChangeHelper.cancelOrder
    fails

    If you're order is canceling, you're likely culrpit is
    in one of the two times that
    OrderChangeHelper.cancelOrder can run.

    The first one is when your Authorization response
    returns an error

    The second one occurs either when service
    authOrderPayments returns null or your
    authOrderPayments service doesn't contain the
    "processResult" key

    That should get you a little further on your way