OFBiz as OMS - Screen sharing Re gap analysis Sessions

OFBiz as OMS - Screen sharing Re gap analysis Sessions

Devanshu Vyas-2
Hello,

Tomorrow, 23rd January 2021 we will be starting our screen sharing sessions
to see OFBiz in action with respect to the OFBiz as OMS functional
expectations
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+as+Open+Source+Order+Management+System>
we have already discussed and do a gap analysis as well.

We are thinking of doing at least 2 sessions, first will start at 12:00 PM
IST and during this one, we will discuss the topic/timing of the next
session.

All interested can join using the below details:

Topic: OFBiz as OMS - Screen Sharing and Gap Analysis
Time: Jan 23, 2021 12:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88567359800?pwd=cEhKRGFvdGJnNCtIVHRzLyt6L1pDQT09
Meeting ID: 885 6735 9800
Passcode: 850897