OFBiz as a Kibble Demo Project

Sharan Foga
Hi All

If you are not familiar with Apache Kibble, it is a fairly new top level project that I am involved in that is focussed on gathering and analysing community metrics.

http://kibble.apache.org/

As part of the project, there was a request for Apache projects who wanted to be part of their demo and also provide feedback to the Kibble project about developing specific metrics that could be useful to the project community.

OFBiz has been setup as one of the demo projects so if you are interested, you can use the Kibble demo to play around and take a look at our existing metrics.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz as a Kibble Demo Project

Deepak Dixit-3
Thanks Sharan for update.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> If you are not familiar with Apache Kibble, it is a fairly new top level
> project that I am involved in that is focussed on gathering and analysing
> community metrics.
>
> http://kibble.apache.org/
>
> As part of the project, there was a request for Apache projects who wanted
> to be part of their demo and also provide feedback to the Kibble project
> about developing specific metrics that could be useful to the project
> community.
>
> OFBiz has been setup as one of the demo projects so if you are interested,
> you can use the Kibble demo to play around and take a look at our existing
> metrics.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: OFBiz as a Kibble Demo Project

Thanks Sharan,

When I try to add the trunk svn sources to the OFBiz view I created it says I can't despite using my @a.o address

How to add myself to an organisation? At https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org I get "You don't seem to belong to any
organisations just yet."

And when I get to https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org-users I only read "Loading, hang on tight..! " even after some minutes (I
get a lot of that everywhere ;))

BTW I guess it's based on snoot.io right? (I have got snoot to work right)

Le 08/01/2018 à 17:43, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> If you are not familiar with Apache Kibble, it is a fairly new top level project that I am involved in that is focussed on gathering and analysing community metrics.
>
> http://kibble.apache.org/
>
> As part of the project, there was a request for Apache projects who wanted to be part of their demo and also provide feedback to the Kibble project about developing specific metrics that could be useful to the project community.
>
> OFBiz has been setup as one of the demo projects so if you are interested, you can use the Kibble demo to play around and take a look at our existing metrics.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: OFBiz as a Kibble Demo Project

Sharan-F
Hi Jacques

Ahh - OK. Thanks Jacques, I think there might be some setup missing for
you if you are using you a.o email (e.g adding your user profile to the
the ASF organisation) that needs to be done. I think that Rafael may be
able to help with that. Please can you post a message about your problem
on the Kibble dev list.

Thanks
Sharan

On 09/01/18 10:27, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Thanks Sharan,
>
> When I try to add the trunk svn sources to the OFBiz view I created it
> says I can't despite using my @a.o address
>
> How to add myself to an organisation? At
> https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org I get "You
> don't seem to belong to any organisations just yet."
>
> And when I get to
> https://demo.kibble.apache.org/organisations.html?page=org-users I
> only read "Loading, hang on tight..! " even after some minutes (I get
> a lot of that everywhere ;))
>
> BTW I guess it's based on snoot.io right? (I have got snoot to work
> right)

> Le 08/01/2018 à 17:43, Sharan Foga a écrit :
>> Hi All
>>
>> If you are not familiar with Apache Kibble, it is a fairly new top
>> level project that I am involved in that is focussed on gathering and
>> analysing community metrics.
>>
>> http://kibble.apache.org/
>>
>> As part of the project, there was a request for Apache projects who
>> wanted to be part of their demo and also provide feedback to the
>> Kibble project about developing specific metrics that could be useful
>> to the project community.
>>
>> OFBiz has been setup as one of the demo projects so if you are
>> interested, you can use the Kibble demo to play around and take a
>> look at our existing metrics.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: OFBiz as a Kibble Demo Project