OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Christian Geisert
Hi,

I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
(actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
"ofbiz.apache.org".

I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...

Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Hi Christian,

I will try to fix that this week. Any advices (font, color, etc.) will be appreciated...

De : "Christian Geisert" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
> (actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
> "ofbiz.apache.org".
>
> I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...

> Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

I was also not able to open the eps file. If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please, nobody knows the font used ? (I
will then write the font name in the Confluence page... for later uses...)

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> Hi Christian,
>
> I will try to fix that this week. Any advices (font, color, etc.) will be appreciated...

> De : "Christian Geisert" <[hidden email]>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
> > http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
> > (actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
> > "ofbiz.apache.org".
> >
> > I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...
> >
> > --
> > Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

I was also not able to open the eps file (using PSP 6.0 on Windows). If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please,
nobody knows the font used ? I would like to write the font name in the Confluence page... for later uses...

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> Hi Christian,
>
> I will try to fix that this week. Any advices (font, color, etc.) will be appreciated...

> De : "Christian Geisert" <[hidden email]>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
> > http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
> > (actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
> > "ofbiz.apache.org".
> >
> > I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...
> >
> > --
> > Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Done in trunk, release4.0, Confluence and site. Let me know if you see a place missing, thanks

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> I was also not able to open the eps file (using PSP 6.0 on Windows). If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please,
> nobody knows the font used ? I would like to write the font name in the Confluence page... for later uses...

> De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > I will try to fix that this week. Any advices (font, color, etc.) will be appreciated...
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > De : "Christian Geisert" <[hidden email]>
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just noticed that the OFBiz logo on
> > > http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=909
> > > (actually all OFBiz logos ;-) still contains "ofbiz.org" instead of
> > > "ofbiz.apache.org".
> > >
> > > I tried to open the eps file with Inkscape but it crashed...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Christian

Re: OFBiz logo still contains ofbiz.org

Tim Ruppert
This should be updated properly using the EPS.  I'm sure we've got the
font somewhere and will look for it.  We'll post it once we figure out
what it was :)

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Nov 29, 2007, at 5:22 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Done in trunk, release4.0, Confluence and site. Let me know if you
> see a place missing, thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>
>> I was also not able to open the eps file (using PSP 6.0 on
>> Windows). If nobody sees a problem I will use the .png file. Please,
>> nobody knows the font used ? I would like to write the font name in
>> the Confluence page... for later uses...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>
>>> Hi Christian,
>>>
>>> I will try to fix that this week. Any advices (font, color, etc.)
>>> will be appreciated...
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>
>>> De : "Christian Geisert" <[hidden email]>