OFBiz.org

Ean Schuessler
Shouldn't this redirect to ofbiz.apache.org or something? I mean, RoundCube WebMail is awesome and all, but...

ps. Zimbra, yo.

Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
[hidden email] - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315

Re: OFBiz.org

BJ Freeman
how some helps. like where you see this.
:)

Ean Schuessler sent the following on 8/21/2008 2:04 PM:
> Shouldn't this redirect to ofbiz.apache.org or something? I mean, RoundCube WebMail is awesome and all, but...
>
> ps. Zimbra, yo.

Re: OFBiz.org

Adam Heath-2
Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Shouldn't this redirect to ofbiz.apache.org or something? I mean, RoundCube WebMail is awesome and all, but...

Er, what are you going on about?

Re: OFBiz.org

Ean Schuessler
I swear! It was doing it.

It's not doing it now though, so... uh. never mind. whoops. etc.

Ean Schuessler wrote:

> I swear! It was doing it.
>
> It's not doing it now though, so... uh. never mind. whoops. etc.
>
> ----- "Adam Heath" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Ean Schuessler wrote:
>>> Shouldn't this redirect to ofbiz.apache.org or something? I mean,
>> RoundCube WebMail is awesome and all, but...
>>
>> Er, what are you going on about?

https://www.ofbiz.org gives a RoundCube WebMail link.

I did a google search on 'roundcube webmail ofbiz', and this was the
first link.

Re: OFBiz.org

BJ Freeman
the certificate says that even though we went to ofbiz.org, the
certificate is from hotwaxmedia.com

Adam Heath sent the following on 8/21/2008 2:48 PM:

> Ean Schuessler wrote:
>> I swear! It was doing it.
>>
>> It's not doing it now though, so... uh. never mind. whoops. etc.
>>
>> ----- "Adam Heath" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> RoundCube WebMail is awesome and all, but...
>>>
>>> Er, what are you going on about?
>
> https://www.ofbiz.org gives a RoundCube WebMail link.
>
> I did a google search on 'roundcube webmail ofbiz', and this was the
> first link.

Re: OFBiz.org

Yes looks like an error there...

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> the certificate says that even though we went to ofbiz.org, the
> certificate is from hotwaxmedia.com
>
> Adam Heath sent the following on 8/21/2008 2:48 PM:
>> Ean Schuessler wrote:
>>> I swear! It was doing it.
>>>
>>> It's not doing it now though, so... uh. never mind. whoops. etc.

>> https://www.ofbiz.org gives a RoundCube WebMail link.
>>
>> I did a google search on 'roundcube webmail ofbiz', and this was the
>> first link.

Re: OFBiz.org

Reminder : should not https://www.ofbiz.org/ point to http://ofbiz.apache.org/ as http://www.ofbiz.org/ ?

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> Yes looks like an error there...
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> the certificate says that even though we went to ofbiz.org, the
>> certificate is from hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> Adam Heath sent the following on 8/21/2008 2:48 PM:

>>> https://www.ofbiz.org gives a RoundCube WebMail link.
>>>
>>> I did a google search on 'roundcube webmail ofbiz', and this was the
>>> first link.

Re: OFBiz.org

Cool, it works fine now

Jacques