OfBiz & FedEx

Scott.
Hi All,

If I understand correctly, OfBiz now supports FedEx shipping using the FedEx Ship Manager Direct web API.

Is anyone currently using this with a Zebra 2844 thermal printer? This is the standard FedEx printer. I guess I would like to know if anyone has the thermal on a Windows network and also, if it requires any Active X component on the workstations?

Thanks in advance.