Ofbiz code based for HRMS

Manjunath Pai
Hi

Can anyone please point me to the code base of OFBiz HRMS package

many thanks
Manju

RE: Ofbiz code based for HRMS

David Künzler
Hi,
if you mean the HR tab in OFBiz, it's under
ofbiz_root/applications/humanres/.

-david

RE: Ofbiz code based for HRMS

David Künzler
Hi Manju,

unfortunately no, I don't know about another implementation.

You can try to post again in this thread, because your question was not very
clear and maybe someone reading the mailing list has implemented a HR
module.

Otherwise you'll have to use what's already there (the ofbiz party and
humanres modules) and implement (or let implement) your custom requirements.

good luck,

David

  _____