Order : Communication between customer and product store

Order : Communication between customer and product store

Julien NICOLAS
Hello,

First of all I wish you all, all the best for 2018 :)

We are working for a customer to add a communication management linked
to orders between the customer and the product store.
It will use communication events and add a new communication screenlet
at the bottom of the order screen of the back office.
We plan to commit modifications to the trunk.

If anybody have some suggestions about this point, don't hesitate to
share, we will be pleased to fit to the community recommendations.

Kind regards,

Julien.

Re: Order : Communication between customer and product store

Deepak Dixit-3
Nice idea Julien NICOLAS,
It would be good  if you open jira ticket for this improvement.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Julien NICOLAS <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all I wish you all, all the best for 2018 :)
>
> We are working for a customer to add a communication management linked to
> orders between the customer and the product store.
> It will use communication events and add a new communication screenlet at
> the bottom of the order screen of the back office.
> We plan to commit modifications to the trunk.
>
> If anybody have some suggestions about this point, don't hesitate to
> share, we will be pleased to fit to the community recommendations.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Julien.

Re: Order : Communication between customer and product store

Shi Jinghai-3
Hi Julien,

In CommunicationEvent, it would be great if you can add a field to indicate the initial direction of a communication, i.e. Vendor to Customer, or Customer to Vendor.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai

Julien.

Re: Order : Communication between customer and product store

Julien NICOLAS
Yes!

;)

On 02/01/2018 19:03, Deepak Dixit wrote:

> Nice idea Julien NICOLAS,
> It would be good  if you open jira ticket for this improvement.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Dixit
> www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co
>
> On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Julien NICOLAS <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> First of all I wish you all, all the best for 2018 :)
>>
>> We are working for a customer to add a communication management linked to
>> orders between the customer and the product store.
>> It will use communication events and add a new communication screenlet at
>> the bottom of the order screen of the back office.
>> We plan to commit modifications to the trunk.
>>
>> If anybody have some suggestions about this point, don't hesitate to
>> share, we will be pleased to fit to the community recommendations.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Julien.

Re: Order : Communication between customer and product store

Julien NICOLAS
Hi Shi,

It's already the case you can find from/to fields :

         <field name="contactMechIdFrom" type="id"/>
         <field name="contactMechIdTo" type="id"/>
         <field name="roleTypeIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="roleTypeIdTo" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdTo" type="id"></field>

Regards,

Julien.

On 03/01/2018 07:15, Shi Jinghai wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> In CommunicationEvent, it would be great if you can add a field to indicate the initial direction of a communication, i.e. Vendor to Customer, or Customer to Vendor.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Shi Jinghai

Yes, you are right.

If data is huge and roleType is many, a flow direction indicator may be very helpful for OLAP.

It's already the case you can find from/to fields :

         <field name="contactMechIdFrom" type="id"/>
         <field name="contactMechIdTo" type="id"/>
         <field name="roleTypeIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="roleTypeIdTo" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdTo" type="id"></field>

Regards,

Julien.

On 03/01/2018 07:15, Shi Jinghai wrote:

> Hi Julien,
>
> In CommunicationEvent, it would be great if you can add a field to indicate the initial direction of a communication, i.e. Vendor to Customer, or Customer to Vendor.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Shi Jinghai

Hi Jinghai, Julien,

Better to share directly in the Jira as suggested by Julien in the description