Order status of Created vs Approved vs Held vs Rejected

Order status of Created vs Approved vs Held vs Rejected

rhodebump
I am doing some testing and I see orders with different status codes.  I was hoping to find a guide to how status is assigned to an order.

For example:
Created
Approved
Held
Rejected

Hopefully someone can point me to where this information is.

Thank you.
Phillip

Re: Order status of Created vs Approved vs Held vs Rejected

Dave Tenerowicz
You might look at the statusValidChange entity. You can pretty well
decipher what changes -and when  - by reviewing the values there.

-Dave

--
Dave Tenerowicz
[hidden email]

Office: 303.493.6727
Mobile 303.906.6116
Fax 303.814.8331

Visit us at http://www.salmonllc.com
For ERP Information: http://www.salmonllc.com/Jsp/vanity/ERP_CRM.jsp?nav=2&NavBarId=ERP_CRMServices

Re: Order status of Created vs Approved vs Held vs Rejected

BJ Freeman
coding wise some statuses are harcoded others use ecas.
been looking at what it takes to move all of them out to ecas's
Lot of work.

Dave Tenerowicz sent the following on 11/16/2007 9:01 AM: