Gift Cards

Joel Blouin
We are looking to add Gift Cards and are looking at Value Link (which has
been acquired by First Data).  Any comments or suggestions from anyone who
has already integrated Gift Cards would be greatly appreciated.   Comments
on integrations with other service providers would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Re: Gift Cards

David E Jones

There is a Value Link gift card implementation in OFBiz. It is a few
years old and may need some rehabilitation, but the general stuff is
there, including the example buy and recharge card products that are
there OOTB.

-David

On Nov 16, 2007, at 1:14 AM, Joel Blouin wrote:

> We are looking to add Gift Cards and are looking at Value Link
> (which has
> been acquired by First Data).  Any comments or suggestions from
> anyone who
> has already integrated Gift Cards would be greatly appreciated.
> Comments
> on integrations with other service providers would also be helpful.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Joel

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment