POS Customer Card Identification

Deyan Tsvetanov
Hi  group,

I'm not pretty familiar with JavaPOS. So far I've just ran it and seen
how it works.
My question is: is it possible to somehow enter the party id of the
customer who is buying  ?
Something like customer cards, so that discounts can be configured
depending on the pricing rules.

Thanks in advance,
Deyan

Re: POS Customer Card Identification

Jacques Le Roux-2-2
This is not implemented OOTB. The buyer is always _NA_

Jacques

From: "Deyan Tsvetanov" <[hidden email]>