Page Titles, META Descriptions & Keywords

Page Titles, META Descriptions & Keywords

Scott.
Hi Guys,

Does OFBiz have the ability to create and/or edit page titles, META descriptions and keywords for each page in the ecommerce app from within the gui or has anyone been able to get Shi's opencms app working yet?

TIA for your help.

Re: Page Titles, META Descriptions & Keywords

David E Jones

We generally use the ProductContent and related entities.

-David

On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:06 PM, Scott. wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Does OFBiz have the ability to create and/or edit page titles, META
> descriptions and keywords for each page in the ecommerce app from
> within the
> gui or has anyone been able to get Shi's opencms app working yet?
>
> TIA for your help.

Re: Page Titles, META Descriptions & Keywords

Scott.
Thanks David,

I think I see where the ecommerce product page gets its page title and I think it duplicates it for the meta description but it looks like the meta keywords are also a duplicate of the description. Is this the case or am I missing something?

Also, how do you handle pages like the home page, etc. They have no product associated with them. Where do you edit those?

Again, TIA for the help.

David E Jones wrote