connection with the database. (new connection from the pool)

connection with the database. (new connection from the pool)

pmacdee
I am getting a database connection error when I perform a quick ship.   I have performed quickship on other orders without a problem.  This order is different in that it is a no cost order.  I made manual adjustments to make the cost zero.  Here is the error, with svn info following:

The Following Errors Occurred:

Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Failure in findOne operation for entity [SalesInvoiceItemFact]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool). Rolling back transaction.org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool) (Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool)) calling service updateShipment in createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup

svn info
Repository Root: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
Repository UUID: 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
Revision: 593421
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: sichen
Last Changed Rev: 593355
Last Changed Date: 2007-11-08 15:24:49 -0800 (Thu, 08 Nov 2007)