Plan services

ladroge
Hi
I want to have every day all information about orders in my ERP.
Can i know how to plan it in order to have each days in an XML file all informations about different order of the Demo company or my company.
I know how to get informations from the database(Import or Export XML).
My preoccupation is to know how to plan this weekly or daily or during some minutes or hours.

Re: Plan services

Ashish Vijaywargiya
You can take help of JobSandbox,RecurrenceRule & RecurrenceInfo entities for
creating scheduled job and then create the Custom Service as per as your
requirements.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM, ladroge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I want to have every day all information about orders in my ERP.
> Can i know how to plan it in order to have each days in an XML file all
> informations about different order of the Demo company or my company.
> I know how to get informations from the database(Import or Export XML).
> My preoccupation is to know how to plan this weekly or daily or during
> some
> minutes or hours.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya
+919893479711

Re: Plan services

there are a couple of approaches.
I suggest you look at the orders status  and tasks and how they gets
their info.
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/main
https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/tasklist
then use a template like
/applications/product/templates/shipment/FedexShipRequestTemplate.xml.ftl
and how to populate it in
/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/shipment/thirdparty/fedex/FedexServices.java
to generate your xml files like you want them.

then write a service that you can schedule.

look at the code used for this UI on how to do this.
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/runService

ladroge sent the following on 3/18/2008 1:11 AM: