Please Help

Abhishake Agarwal
Hi all,

In the header.ftl in ecommerce, ${productStore.headerLogo} is giving the
name of logo, but what is this productStore and where it is defined i am
unable to find it out.
Can anyone help me out. I am very much new to ofbiz.
Abhishake Agarwal

Re: Please Help

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Hi,

"productStore" is the global parameter kept in the
EcommerceSetup.bsh.

This EcommerceSetup.bsh file is included in the the
main-decorator of ecommerce/widgets/CommonScreens.xml.

I will suggest you to spent some time in learning
ofbiz introduction video :

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

& also see this tutorial too:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

--- Abhishake Agarwal <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the header.ftl in ecommerce,
> ${productStore.headerLogo} is giving the
> name of logo, but what is this productStore and
> where it is defined i am
> unable to find it out.
> Can anyone help me out. I am very much new to ofbiz.
> --
> Regards,
> Abhishake Agarwal

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

Re: Please Help

rajsaini
Hi,

I have downloaded the introduction video and tried to play them on my
Ubuntu machine using Mplayer with Quicktime plug-in. When I play the
file it closes Mplayer abruptly.  However, I can play  other quick time
format files (e.g. trailers from apple site) without problem.

Has someone played these video on Linux?

Thanks,

Raj

Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "productStore" is the global parameter kept in the
> EcommerceSetup.bsh.
>
> This EcommerceSetup.bsh file is included in the the
> main-decorator of ecommerce/widgets/CommonScreens.xml.
>
> I will suggest you to spent some time in learning
> ofbiz introduction video :
>

> http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html
>
> & also see this tutorial too:
>
> http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php
>
> Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
>

> --- Abhishake Agarwal <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>>
>> In the header.ftl in ecommerce,
>> ${productStore.headerLogo} is giving the
>> name of logo, but what is this productStore and
>> where it is defined i am
>> unable to find it out.
>> Can anyone help me out. I am very much new to ofbiz.
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Abhishake Agarwal

> Want to start your own business?
> Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

Re: Please Help

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
Raj,

I am running it without any problem on my CentOS
(Enterprise Linux).I am using all the Binary Codecs
pakage distrubuted by Mplayer.

Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

--- Raj Saini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded the introduction video and tried
> to play them on my
> Ubuntu machine using Mplayer with Quicktime plug-in.
> When I play the
> file it closes Mplayer abruptly.  However, I can
> play  other quick time
> format files (e.g. trailers from apple site) without
> problem.
>
> Has someone played these video on Linux?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj
>
> Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > "productStore" is the global parameter kept in the
> > EcommerceSetup.bsh.
> >
> > This EcommerceSetup.bsh file is included in the
> the
> > main-decorator of
> ecommerce/widgets/CommonScreens.xml.
> >
> > I will suggest you to spent some time in learning
> > ofbiz introduction video :

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

> > & also see this tutorial too:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php

> > Regards
> > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> >

> > --- Abhishake Agarwal
> <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> In the header.ftl in ecommerce,
> >> ${productStore.headerLogo} is giving the
> >> name of logo, but what is this productStore and
> >> where it is defined i am
> >> unable to find it out.
> >> Can anyone help me out. I am very much new to
> ofbiz.
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> Abhishake Agarwal

> > Want to start your own business?
> > Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
> > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

Have a burning question?

Re: Please Help

Christian Geisert
Raj Saini schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded the introduction video and tried to play them on my
> Ubuntu machine using Mplayer with Quicktime plug-in. When I play the
> file it closes Mplayer abruptly.  However, I can play  other quick time
> format files (e.g. trailers from apple site) without problem.
>
> Has someone played these video on Linux?

Yes. I remember a problem with mplayer (and i think a update fixed it)
but vlc (VideoLAN) did work without problems.

Christian

Re: Please Help

rajsaini
Christian Geisert wrote:

> Raj Saini schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have downloaded the introduction video and tried to play them on my
>> Ubuntu machine using Mplayer with Quicktime plug-in. When I play the
>> file it closes Mplayer abruptly.  However, I can play  other quick time
>> format files (e.g. trailers from apple site) without problem.
>>
>> Has someone played these video on Linux?
>>

> Yes. I remember a problem with mplayer (and i think a update fixed it)
> but vlc (VideoLAN) did work without problems.

VLC just crashes when I try to open the file. I am using version 0.8.6
on Ubuntu Edegy 6.10

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Please Help

rajsaini
Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> Raj,
>
> I am running it without any problem on my CentOS
> (Enterprise Linux).I am using all the Binary Codecs
> pakage distrubuted by Mplayer.
>
> Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya

I also have all the binary codecs. Do you have some proprietary  codecs?

To me it looks that I can't play big files. May be I would discuss it on
mplayer list.

Thanks for help.

Raj

Re: Please Help

Ray Barlow
I can run it fine on VLC (0.8.6-svn20061012) under Edgy. MPlayer fails
with an error message saying I've not got the required codec but I
didn't look for one as VLC worked.

Maybe try downloading the smallest re shortest video again to make sure
the download wasn't corrupted, or it might be worth trying it on an MS
machine (if really desperate).

Ray

Raj Saini wrote:
> VLC just crashes when I try to open the file. I am using version 0.8.6
> on Ubuntu Edegy 6.10
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj

Re: Please Help

rajsaini

Ray Barlow wrote:
> I can run it fine on VLC (0.8.6-svn20061012) under Edgy. MPlayer fails
> with an error message saying I've not got the required codec but I
> didn't look for one as VLC worked.
>
> Maybe try downloading the smallest re shortest video again to make sure
> the download wasn't corrupted, or it might be worth trying it on an MS
> machine (if really desperate).

I tried it on window and it worked, therefore, I am sure file is not
corrupt. I could even run it with wine but without audio. My version of
VLC is 0.8.6. It seems my VLC version is older than yours.

Thanks,

Raj

Re: Please Help

cjhowe
When I was on Breezy VLC audio would only work if I
opened a file, disabled the audio then reenabled it.
--- Raj Saini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ray Barlow wrote:
> > I can run it fine on VLC (0.8.6-svn20061012) under
> Edgy. MPlayer fails
> > with an error message saying I've not got the
> required codec but I
> > didn't look for one as VLC worked.
> >
> > Maybe try downloading the smallest re shortest
> video again to make sure
> > the download wasn't corrupted, or it might be
> worth trying it on an MS
> > machine (if really desperate).
> >
> I tried it on window and it worked, therefore, I am
> sure file is not
> corrupt. I could even run it with wine but without
> audio. My version of
> VLC is 0.8.6. It seems my VLC version is older than
> yours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj

Re: Please Help

rajsaini
Just for the record, I could run the video in Mplayer by changing the
video output driver to X11/gl or X11/gl2. It seems x11/xv driver have
some bug (bug in X11) that it can not play higher resolution video.

Thanks,

Raj