Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Sebastian Berg
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.
My Confluence username is: sberg

Thanks and kind regards,
Sebastian

Re: Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Pierre Smits-3
Welcome Sebastian,

You become a contributor to this project when you submit your first
contribution. No need to ask to be accepted.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor* (but without privileges)* of* Apache OFBiz
<https://ofbiz.apache.org/>, since 2008

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 9:45 AM Sebastian Berg <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.
> My Confluence username is: sberg
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Sebastian

Re: Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Michael Brohl-3
Thanks Sebastian,

we've received your ICLA and I've just added you to the appropriate
roles for Jira and Confluence.

Happy contributing,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 10.02.20 um 09:45 schrieb Sebastian Berg:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.
> My Confluence username is: sberg
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Sebastian

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment