Populate two fields in Lookup - Form Widget

Populate two fields in Lookup - Form Widget

Alex D. Fleming
Hi Friends,

 Is there any way to populate two fields in the form widgets.
 Suppose I placed a "party" lookup on a form widget.
 On searching party it gives me PartyId and its Name.
 Is it possible to populate party name with PartyId in other field say "Party Name" just for display purpose ???

 Can anybody of you give me some hint ???
 Thanks
 Alex

Re: Populate two fields in Lookup - Form Widget

byersa
Alex,

Do a scan for "call_fieldlookup3". It is in
framework/images/webapp/images/fieldlookup.js.

-Al