Problem Related to Facility Component

Alok Agnihotri
Hi All,

I have Explored the Facility Component.I have some problem related to
picking and stockmove.
I have created the order with fresh database.I have read the document
related to picking and stockmove from confluence,and followed the steps.
After order creation i go to the facility tab and selected a
facilityid(WebStoreWareHouse) and clicked on the picking tab there was no
picklist available for the order and no data was found in stockmove.

only once i got the success to get picklist when i have created an order
with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(25).
But The problem is-

1) When I created the order with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(2).I
was not able to get the picklist.only change in quantity makes a big
difference here.so pls tell me if any body knows about this why this
happened?Quantity may vary order by order but for any quantity of order we
have to follow the process of picking,packing and Shipment,even the order is
of quantity(2).I am not getting the proper reason behind this.

Me,Vikas And Ratnesh followed the steps mentioned below.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Order+Picking
Here is the link for doc.

Steps which is done by us :
     1). Create a sales order from order component.
     2). Go to facility component.
           a). Select  a facility from facility list.
           b). Move on picking tab in facility.
           c). There was no list for picking items shown in the picklist
screen.
           d). Move on stock move tab in facility .
           e). Select items from bulk location to primary location or we can
say picking location.
          *Note* : After doing all the above steps we don't found the
picklist in picking tab.
                     For overcome this problem we drop our database and once
again followed the above mentioned steps.
                     This time we found the picklist in picking tab only for
product id GZ-2644 with Quantity =25 .
                     After this again we create a order and for the same
product with Quantity=2 , And again there is no list available for picking.
4). only single time we got the shipment option for the picklist.

 We are not able to find the reason :  how it behave like this ? I'll
request to every one if any one have any idea to overcome this problem.
 Because our work is dependent on this process.

---------Alok Agnihotri---------

Re: Problem Related to Facility Component

From: "Alok Agnihotri" <[hidden email]>

> Hi All,
>
> I have Explored the Facility Component.I have some problem related to
> picking and stockmove.
> I have created the order with fresh database.I have read the document
> related to picking and stockmove from confluence,and followed the steps.
> After order creation i go to the facility tab and selected a
> facilityid(WebStoreWareHouse) and clicked on the picking tab there was no
> picklist available for the order and no data was found in stockmove.
>
> only once i got the success to get picklist when i have created an order
> with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(25).
> But The problem is-
>
> 1) When I created the order with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(2).I
> was not able to get the picklist.only change in quantity makes a big
> difference here.so pls tell me if any body knows about this why this
> happened?Quantity may vary order by order but for any quantity of order we
> have to follow the process of picking,packing and Shipment,even the order is
> of quantity(2).I am not getting the proper reason behind this.
>
> Me,Vikas And Ratnesh followed the steps mentioned below.
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Order+Picking
> Here is the link for doc.
>
> Steps which is done by us :
>     1). Create a sales order from order component.
>     2). Go to facility component.
>           a). Select  a facility from facility list.
>           b). Move on picking tab in facility.
>           c). There was no list for picking items shown in the picklist
> screen.

I just created the order https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=WSCO10001
and there is a list at https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/PicklistOptions?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse

Jacques

>           d). Move on stock move tab in facility .
>           e). Select items from bulk location to primary location or we can
> say picking location.
>          *Note* : After doing all the above steps we don't found the
> picklist in picking tab.
>                     For overcome this problem we drop our database and once
> again followed the above mentioned steps.
>                     This time we found the picklist in picking tab only for
> product id GZ-2644 with Quantity =25 .
>                     After this again we create a order and for the same
> product with Quantity=2 , And again there is no list available for picking.
> 4). only single time we got the shipment option for the picklist.
>
> We are not able to find the reason :  how it behave like this ? I'll
> request to every one if any one have any idea to overcome this problem.
> Because our work is dependent on this process.
>

> ---------Alok Agnihotri---------

Re: Problem Related to Facility Component

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi Alok,

Are you sure that the only difference between the orders is the quantity?
May be you chose different payment methods and the order with quantity=2 was not approved?
The orders in facilities/picking screen are filtered by "findOrdersToPickMove" service, where in this case the only input param is facilityId. For more details you have to check this service.

BTW there is one more possibility to create picklist: Order/findorders screen. After you select the order, you have to choose pick orders and run action. But again the chose orders are filtered from the same service.

Here are the comments from the service:

    <simple-method method-name="findOrdersToPickMove" short-description="Find Orders Ready to Pick or that need Stock Moves">

Bilgin

Re: Problem Related to Facility Component

Alok Agnihotri
Hi Bilgin,
Thanks for Your Response.
I have Checked everytime the order was approved and I have also choosen the
payment method.
Another Problem is that when we  created the order and if no item is
available in picking,then we have to do a stockmove.
But When we go through the StockMove and moved the stock then it should be
available in piking.But when i am trying to do stockmove
data swaps from there and i was not available either in picking or
stockmove.so i am not able to find out the reason behind this.

------Alok Agnihotri-----

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alok,
>
> Are you sure that the only difference between the orders is the quantity?
> May be you chose different payment methods and the order with quantity=2
> was
> not approved?
> The orders in facilities/picking screen are filtered by
> "findOrdersToPickMove" service, where in this case the only input param is
> facilityId. For more details you have to check this service.
>
> BTW there is one more possibility to create picklist: Order/findorders
> screen. After you select the order, you have to choose pick orders and run
> action. But again the chose orders are filtered from the same service.
>
> Here are the comments from the service:
>
>    <simple-method method-name="findOrdersToPickMove"
> short-description="Find Orders Ready to Pick or that need Stock Moves">
>        <!-- filter on:
>         + OrderHeader.orderType = SALES_ORDER
>         + OrderHeader.statusId = ORDER_APPROVED
>         + OrderHeader.isRushOrder = if Y then add to rush list, still
> leave
> in other lists
>         + OrderItem.statusId = ITEM_APPROVED
>         + total number of orders to pick: limit to X
>         + OrderItemShipGroup.shipmentMethodTypeId = group by
>         + ShipmentMethodType.sequenceNum = order display of methods by
>         x OrderItemShipGroup.carrierPartyId = group by along with ship
> method?
>         + OrderItemShipGroup.shipAfterDate is null or <= now
>         + OrderItemShipGroup.maySplit = decide to include based on whether
> all items available or not
>         x OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.reservedDatetime = sort by, or by order
> date?
>         + OrderItemShipGrpInvRes.quantityNotAvailable = if not null and
> not
> 0, and maySplit is N, exclude whole order
>         + PicklistItem = check to see if any exist, if so then already on
> picklist
>         + InventoryItem.facilityId = passed facilityId
>         + FacilityLocation.locationTypeEnumId = FLT_PICKLOC, can be picked
> now
>         + FacilityLocation.locationTypeEnumId = FLT_BULK, stock move
> needed, remove whole order from list to be picked, add to list needing
> stock
> move
>        -->
>
> Bilgin

POS terminals lost all pending jobs

Jeff Burton-2
On a couple of POS terminals I have setup, it appears that all
pending jobs in the jobsandbox are gone.  In addition to my push and
pull are the standards (which I assume come from seed data) for
cleaning and retrying.  One thing that was done to these systems was
changing their timezones to be 2 hours later (moving east).  Anyone
run into anything like this before?