Problem with Oracle XE database

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
I am having a problem while connecting to the oracle database. Everything goes fine when I first run command - ant run-install But problem begins as I run command -'ant run' after run-install command. Application gives me error specifying thta the object already exists. But there is no problem with apache derby which is inbuilt. Kindly suggest me the solution Help needed.... Vinod

Re: Problem with Oracle XE database

opablo
I have the same problem when running Ofbiz. There is a problem checking
the existence of the tables, but it won't affect the behaviour of the
program.

Oscar