Procedure for adding new libraries to ofbiz

Procedure for adding new libraries to ofbiz

Adam Heath-2
I want to add javacc to ofbiz.  The license is BSD.  The procedure at
least involves adding the jar, and modifying NOTICE/LICENSE.  Are there
any other steps involved?

Re: Procedure for adding new libraries to ofbiz

Scott Gray
updating this page is the only other thing that comes to mind:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Libraries+Included+in+OFBiz
also if it's not already in the name of the jar I think we need to add
the version number, eg. javacc-1.2.3.jar

Regards
Scott

Exception that the javacc/jjtree ant tasks don't work if you do that.
It *must* be named javacc.jar. :(

I also can't edit that page, my account name is [hidden email].

Re: Procedure for adding new libraries to ofbiz

Scott Gray
You should be able to now