Production Setup Guide

I finished to update the production setup guide and I wonder if it's still fair to have this sponsorship links and names at the top of http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide ?

Re: Production Setup Guide

David E Jones

On Nov 27, 2007, at 4:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I finished to update the production setup guide and I wonder if it's
> still fair to have this sponsorship links and names at the top of http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
>  ?

Feel free to add yourself to it if you think your contributions are
significant, but it's a bit rude (and shows a lack of deference and
respect) to remove anything like that.

That's just my opinion of course, ie how I would look at this.

Re: Production Setup Guide

De : "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>
> On Nov 27, 2007, at 4:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
> > I finished to update the production setup guide and I wonder if it's
> > still fair to have this sponsorship links and names at the top of
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
> >  ?
>
> Feel free to add yourself to it if you think your contributions are
> significant,

Not yet, I must admit

but it's a bit rude (and shows a lack of deference and
> respect) to remove anything like that.
>
> That's just my opinion of course, ie how I would look at this.
>
> -David

Yes I understand your POV. No worries, I will not be rude anymore (at least on this issue ;o)

Re: Production Setup Guide

David E Jones

On Nov 27, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> De : "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>
>> On Nov 27, 2007, at 4:13 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>>> I finished to update the production setup guide and I wonder if it's
>>> still fair to have this sponsorship links and names at the top of
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide
>>> ?
>>
>> Feel free to add yourself to it if you think your contributions are
>> significant,
>
> Not yet, I must admit
>
> but it's a bit rude (and shows a lack of deference and
>> respect) to remove anything like that.
>>
>> That's just my opinion of course, ie how I would look at this.
>>
>> -David
>
> Yes I understand your POV. No worries, I will not be rude anymore
> (at least on this issue ;o)
Sorry, Jacques, I should have qualified that, I didn't mean you were
being rude, in fact asking about it pretty clearly showed that you
were not, but instead were being quite respectful and cooperative.