Promotions : how to know the number of free articles ?

Promotions : how to know the number of free articles ?

Amine Benkirane
   Hi all !!

I want to use the promotions module of ofbiz. However, I'm facing a trouble. I don't find anywhere the exact number of free products we have to order. For example, I have a promotion on a product AA001. This promotion is 5 products bought of AA001, one is offered. So, when I put 10 AA001 products, I see the information "Adjustment: Promotion" on the complete order page but I don't have the number of free products. My question is : how can I find the number of free products associated with a promotion ? Is this information on the database or there is a method which returns this number ?

Any help will be appreciated...

Regards,

Amine

Plus besoin de clé usb ! Stockez votre musique en ligne gratuitement !
http://www.windowslive.fr/skydrive/