Question about web services...

Sumit Pandit-4
Hi all,
Can some one explaim me does web services is some where used in ofbiz.
Thanks for Reply

Sumit Pandit

Re: Question about web services...

BJ Freeman
some clarification would be helpful.
are you speaking of Web Services which are defined in xml files or
web services as defined in Tom cat.

to my knowledge there are no Web Services in ofbiz, parse.

Sumit Pandit sent the following on 9/3/2007 2:20 AM:
> Hi all,
> Can some one explaim me does web services is some where used in ofbiz.
> Thanks for Reply

Re: Question about web services...

guo weizhan
Of course ofbiz have, Ofbiz can export your class as Web Services easily,
you can search the services.xml which service define with export="true", it
means export the Service as Web Services, you can read this document
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/OFBIZ_SOAP_RMI_Tutorial.pdf

2007/9/3, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:

> some clarification would be helpful.
> are you speaking of Web Services which are defined in xml files or
> web services as defined in Tom cat.
>
> to my knowledge there are no Web Services in ofbiz, parse.
>

> Sumit Pandit sent the following on 9/3/2007 2:20 AM:
> > Hi all,
> > Can some one explaim me does web services is some where used in ofbiz.
> > Thanks for Reply

Re: Question about web services...

Sumit Pandit-4
I was talking about the services which are defined in XML.
and now it is clear to me that where the web service is used inside Ofbiz.

Thank you vary much Mr BJ Freeman and Guo Welzhan  for your reply.
also thanks to all

--
Sumit Pandit