Question regarding deletePartyRelationship service.

Question regarding deletePartyRelationship service.

Sumit Pandit-3

Hello all,

I saw the implementation of service deletePartyRelationship
In the service it use remove-value which deletes the record form the
database. But here i think It should expire.

Please make me correct if i am wrong.

Thanks
Sumit Pandit

Re: Question regarding deletePartyRelationship service.

David E Jones

Usually for "join" entities with effective dates (from/thru dates)
(like PartyRelationship) the delete service does actually delete the
record. If you want to expire the record, just use the update service.

-David