Re: Create automatic supplying for the company

Re: Create automatic supplying for the company

BJ Freeman
send to the user Mailing list

ladroge sent the following on 2/11/2008 3:33 AM:
> I want to know how to plan an automatic supplying order for product when it
> is backordered.
>  The second problem is how to create a link on the ecommerce website when a
> customer select a product he will be redirected to the form to write detail
> according the product and these details will be saved on the database.(XML
> document integration to the website).

Re: Create automatic supplying for the company

BJ Freeman
ofbiz automatically creates PO's but does not send them to suppliers.
I did some work on this but it has stopped. it is not in the
distribution. You would either have to do this or have someone do it for
you.

here is a demo. take a look at what it does. Think you will find what
you want is there.
http://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ecommerce/control/product/~category_id=PROMOTIONS/~product_id=GZ-2644
everything goes to the Database. you would have to write something to
export to the xml format you want.