Re: How to access session and request from Java service

Re: How to access session and request from Java service

Mathius Allo
Here is an example:

    public static String deletePermission(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) {
        LocalDispatcher dispatcher = (LocalDispatcher) request.getAttribute("dispatcher");
        GenericValue userLogin = (GenericValue) request.getSession().getAttribute("userLogin");
        String permissionId = (String)request.getParameter("permissionId");
        Debug.logInfo("In deletePermission permissionId=" + permissionId, module);

        try {
            dispatcher.runSync("removePermission", UtilMisc.toMap("permissionId", permissionId));
        } catch (GenericServiceException e) {
            return ModelService.RESPOND_ERROR;
        }

        return ModelService.RESPOND_SUCCESS;