tips and tricks

BJ Freeman
would be nice to have something like this in the wiki

http://learningofbiz.blogspot.com/2007/07/entitywherestring.html

RE: tips and tricks

SkipDever
BJ

I agree entirely.  I have a saved directory of "gem" posts from this list.
It would sure be nice to have them and the ones I missed in a wiki like
this.  Naggle's nice, but something like this would be super-dee-duper.

would be nice to have something like this in the wiki

http://learningofbiz.blogspot.com/2007/07/entitywherestring.html

Re: tips and tricks

Hi BJ,

I put the link in http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo
I put a link to "Export to Excel" from this blog too.

De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> would be nice to have something like this in the wiki
>
> http://learningofbiz.blogspot.com/2007/07/entitywherestring.html

Re: tips and tricks

BJ Freeman
looks good.
thanks
:)

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 11/18/2007 10:19 AM:

> Hi BJ,
>
> I put the link in http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo
> I put a link to "Export to Excel" from this blog too.

> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> would be nice to have something like this in the wiki
>>
>> http://learningofbiz.blogspot.com/2007/07/entitywherestring.html

Re: tips and tricks

guo weizhan
that's very good, thanks for your effort.

I think the link of the BIRT tips could be changed to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1348 that I will update the last
code in the JIRA

2007/11/19, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Hi BJ,
>
> I put the link in
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo
> I put a link to "Export to Excel" from this blog too.

> De : "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> > would be nice to have something like this in the wiki
> >
> > http://learningofbiz.blogspot.com/2007/07/entitywherestring.html

Re: tips and tricks

Thanks for input Guo,

Updated