Re: [OFBiz] Users - Eclipse

Rajeev Nair
I hope its  Eclipse 4.1, right ?

regards
Rajeev Nair

On 6/30/05, Chris Howe <[hidden email]> wrote:
For those that haven't heard, Eclipse IDE has just
released 3.1... It is noticably faster on WinXP (don't
know about other OS) adds the ability to add multiple
projects from the same directory amongst other things.
A must update.

regards
Rajeev Nair

Diesel Engine Generator Market – Advanced technologies & growth opportunities in global Industry by 2023 to 2032

ashinde
The global Diesel Engine Generator market size was USD 230 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 327.36 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid revenue CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Rising demand for Diesel Engine Generators across a number of sectors, including automotive, construction, marine, and power generating industries is a major factor driving market revenue growth.

Major end-user of Diesel Engine Generator is the automobile industry. Diesel Engine Generators are preferable to gasoline engines for heavy-duty vehicles, such as trucks, buses, and construction equipment, due to their higher fuel efficiency, greater torque, and longer lifespan. Rapid growth in the automotive industry is rising demand for Diesel Engine Generators, which in turn, is increasing need for commercial vehicles in developing nations such as China, India, and Brazil.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7318

Another significant end-user for Diesel Engine Generators is the building sector. Diesel Engine Generators are frequently employed in construction equipment, such as bulldozers, excavators, cranes, and loaders, due to their great power and torque output. Infrastructure development projects including roads, railroads, airports, and residential constructions are all in high demand.

Another significant end-user for Diesel Engine Generators is the marine sector. In ships, boats, and other marine vessels, Diesel Engine Generators are frequently utilized because of their excellent fuel efficiency and dependability. In addition, , In backup power generators, Diesel Engine Generators are frequently employed, particularly in locations with intermittent or inaccessible electricity. Moreover, rising need for electricity in emerging nations as well as increasing number of power outages caused by natural disasters and other factors is also expected to drive market revenue growth.

Furthermore, increasing popularity of hybrid and Electric Vehicles is another factor driving market revenue growth. However, governments all over the world are encouraging the use of clean energy and enforcing strict emission laws, which could restrain market growth. However, creation of cutting-edge technologies for Diesel Engine Generators, such as cleaner fuels, diesel particulate Filters, and selective catalytic reduction systems, is another factor, which could restrain market revenue growth.

Competitive Landscape:

Cummins Inc.
Caterpillar Inc.
Deere & Company
General Electric Company
Wärtsilä Corporation
Volvo Group
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Man SE
Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
Doosan Corporation

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Type Outlook

Single Cylinder
Multi Cylinder

By Application Outlook

Automotive
Industrial
Marine

Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.

North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)

Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7318

Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.

Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:

Peer To Peer Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/peer-to-peer-electric-vehicle-ev-charging-market

Video As A Service (VaaS) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/video-as-a-service-vaas-market

Automotive Gearbox Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-gearbox-market

Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-intelligence-ai-market

Augmented Shopping Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/augmented-shopping-market

Business Software Services Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/business-software-services-market

About Reports and Data

Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.

Contact Us:

John W

(Head of Business Development)

Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com

Direct Line:+1-212-710-1370

E-mail:sales@reportsanddata.com

Blogs|Press Release|Industry News|Our competencies

Browse MoreUpcoming Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports

Browse More Latest Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report

Demand Planning Software Market – Advanced technologies & growth opportunities in global Industry by 2023 to 2032

ashinde
The global Demand Planning Software market size was USD 4.4 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11.79 Billion in 2032, and register a rapid CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. Increasing use of cloud-based solutions and rising popularity of Predictive Analytics are major factors driving market revenue growth. Adoption of cloud-based demand planning systems across a various industries is rising as these solutions offer flexibility, scalability, and affordability.  Cloud-based solutions provide real-time data access, enabling businesses to base their decisions on accurate and current information.

Organizations can use predictive analytics to identify trends in future demand and take proactive steps to satisfy those trends. Insights into consumer behavior, market trends, and other important demand-influencing elements are provided by predictive analytics technologies, enabling businesses to make better decisions about production, inventory, and supply chain management. In addition, complexity of supply chain management is increasing need for Demand Planning Softwares. Demand management across many channels is getting harder as supply chains get more complicated. Organizations may manage demand across numerous channels, including e-commerce, brick-and-mortar stores, and other sales channels, with the use of demand planning systems.

Get a sample of the report @  https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7308

Moreover, rising use of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market. Organizations may analyze enormous amounts of data using AI and ML technologies to spot patterns and trends that would be challenging to spot using conventional techniques. This makes it possible for businesses to improve their supply chains and forecast demand more precisely.

Furthermore, increasing need for integrated solutions is a further trend driving market revenue growth. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, and supply chain management systems are a few examples of the systems and tools that organizations are searching for solutions that can interact with. Through this connection, businesses can gain a comprehensive understanding of their operations and base their decisions on more reliable information.

Competitive Landscape:

SAP SE
Anaplan, Inc.
Oracle Corporation
IBM Corporation
Kinaxis Inc.
JDA Software Group, Inc.
ToolsGroup
John Galt Solutions, Inc.
Logility Inc.
Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
Outperform, a Quintiq Solution

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Component Outlook

Software
Services

By Application Outlook