Re: Screen Widget Cache, Dataresource, FlexString Error

Re: Screen Widget Cache, Dataresource, FlexString Error

cjhowe
from today... 693619

Re: Screen Widget Cache, Dataresource, FlexString Error

Adrian Crum
It's not an issue with FlexibleStringExpander - since the same instance
is being used for both lines (and the instance cache never expires).

I would recommend looking at the content widget - maybe something weird
is going on there.

-Adrian