Re: Testing the OFBiz TSR

Hi Jacopo, all,

Jacopo kindly send me a link to test apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.zip

But I had a problem unzipping on Win2kSp4
skipping file: unable to create a sensible filename out of C:\Documents and Settings\Jacques Le Roux\Mes Documents\Mes
téléchargements\apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4\apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4\applications\order\build\classes\org\ofbiz\order
\shoppingcart\product\ProductDisplayWorker$ProductByMapComparator.class

I looked to a apache-ofbiz-incubating-4.0.0.TS4.zip.tgz.md5 at the same adress Jacopo give me but there was no file.

I retried on another XPsP2 without any problem at all.

I retried on the same Win2kSp4 but another disk (external FireWire) without any problem at all.

Running OFBiz on the Win2kSp4 (FireWire disk) without problem I tried the link Jacopo gave in

https://localhost:8443/content/control/LayoutMenu

I got the same error he reported in this issue.

So sorry but for me it's

-1

Re: Testing the OFBiz TSR

David E Jones-2

Jacques,

For the status on TS4 and the planned TS5, please see the previous
[VOTE] thread.

-David