What is going on?

David E Jones-2

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but right now from SVN OFBiz will
not even build.

Having just noticed this I'm still tracking it down, but it looks
like it is related to the BSF library.

Someone has not been testing before committing... in fact, it seems
like that has happened a few times this week. That's not cool.

Re: What is going on?

David,

Yes sorry it's my fault, I forgot to revert OfbizBshBsfEngine.java in  468683. I don't know how this happen as I used Eclipse to
replace all "org.apache.bsf" by "com.ibm.bsf" in *.java.
Of course if I had tested a compilation I would have find it.

All that is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-401