Re-Try Failed Auths NSF

David Garrett-4
In the Auto reorder shopping list functionality, there is a scheduled job
"Re-Try Failed Auths NSF" which uses service retryFailedAuthNsfs

It then calls service retryFailedOrderAuthNsf ...

I can not find a definition for this service

Did I miss it?
Should it be available?

Thanks
David

Re: Re-Try Failed Auths NSF

jonwimp
It's in /accounting/servicedef/services_paymentmethod.xml .

Jonathon

David Garrett wrote:

> In the Auto reorder shopping list functionality, there is a scheduled job
> "Re-Try Failed Auths NSF" which uses service retryFailedAuthNsfs
>
> It then calls service retryFailedOrderAuthNsf ...
>
> I can not find a definition for this service
>
> Did I miss it?
> Should it be available?
>
> Thanks
> David

Re: Re-Try Failed Auths NSF

jonwimp
Oh sorry, I think there could be a typo error in PaymentGatewayServices.java . The service invoked
could be "retryFailedOrderAuth" instead.

Jonathon